- Be responsible for analysing marketing campaign performance.
- Evaluate campaign data and develop data-driven strategies to optimize ROI.
- Identify and recommend areas for performance optimization.
- Get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies deployed at scale.
- Test and evaluate performance of new channels & features.
- Pull and manipulate data, assist with reports and analysis re investigations and projections.
- Perform ad hoc research and investigations.
- Provide oversight to check for issues.
- Reconcile and troubleshoot discrepancies.
- Automate work-flows for recurring tasks and reporting.
- Work alongside the in-house team and external partners.
- Someone with at least 3 years of experience working with Paid Digital Campaigns, preferably for an Ecommerce Retailer (Search, Shopping &/or Programmatic , Paid Social)
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and have an understanding of bid pricing, tracking and attribution.
- Experienced with a range of Digital Marketing Platforms and Technology
( Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Google Shopping , Bing Ads , Facebook , DMPs , CDPs )
- Fluent with spreadsheets (Lookups , pivot tables etc.)
- Hold a degree in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Data Science, Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths, Statistics or, Computer Science.
- Able to present data to provide actionable insights.
- Naturally inquisitive and have a desire to understand the bigger picture behind the numbers.
- Highly Organized and Pay attention to detail.
- Hungry to learn and grow.
- Be able to communicate complex ideas in a simple to understand manner.
Located in a time zone between UTC + 7 to UTC -8
(Would suit candidates based in Australia, New Zealand , Asia or West Coast North America)
- Prior experience working at or for a Direct to Consumer (DTC) Brand.
- Experience with Automation Tools ( like Zapier, UI Path , K2 etc.)
- Experience building Dashboards.
- Experience with BigQuery.
- An interest in Cars , Motorsports or Vehicle Maintenance.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more