Listed in: Blockchain Jobs.
- Onboard clients onto our platform, answer their questions, personally solve their problems, and ensure that using our product is always a safe and smooth experience.
- Handle operational needs that includes support for multiple business lines.
- Ensure our client’s needs are met by being their champion internally within Anchorage.
- Create a reputation around our client journey as the most enjoyable, seamless, and professional experience in the industry.
- Instill peace of mind, trust, and confidence throughout every client interaction.
- Develop technical and financial acumen with the goal of becoming a beacon of knowledge for the industry, and your coworkers.
- Storyboard and constantly improve our client journey using data and pattern analysis.
- Collaborate with our Sales department to ensure a perfect/high-touch hand-off and an ongoing open dialogue.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements; proactively partner with our Compliance department whenever there is uncertainty.
- Personify Anchorage’s core values and help codify/scale our brand behavior.
- You must be open to participating in an on-call rotation (including some nights and weekends) to assist with client inquiries and transactions
- You have +2 years working in a product support role directly assisting and interacting with clients to address technical and general support questions
- You have +1 year of experience on-boarding clients and preferably assisting with KYC/AML documentation collection/coordination
- You know how to preemptively and retroactively deal with client emotions.
- You’ve proven that you can maintain composure in stressful situations.
- You are willing to obtain the Series 7 and 63 securities licenses.
- You have experience organizing/tracking your client relationships through a CRM (such as Talkdesk, Zendesk, Gladly, etc.), and you know how to leverage data to increase client engagement/satisfaction.
- You have a genuine interest in learning more about blockchain technology and the crypto-movement.
- You’ve proven that you can navigate the constantly changing demands of a high growth startup.
- You have experience working in the crypto industry
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You’ve seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation’s financial system :).
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Apply here 👉 Client Experience Manager job
Crypto Jobs List