Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools like Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases like Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools like MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including Angular.
- Authentication and Authorization including tools like Okta and KeyCloak.
- Automate the Build, Deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack designed with a micro services architecture
- CI/CD with CircleCI and Jenkins
- Build and Deployment of Java, Python and Golang based micro services using Python Scripts, Ansible, Terraform, Kops, Kubespray and Docker
- Deployment of the application in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Monitoring of the applications with Prometheus, Grafana and Alert Manager
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding and work experience in one or more orchestration and deployment tools like Terraform, Kubespray, Kops, Ansible and Chef
- CI/CD with CircleCI or Jenkins or other tools
- Experience with Shell Scripting and Python is required
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, json preferred
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug DevOps software for databases, applications, tools, networks, etc
- Experience with Building and troubleshooting Java, Python and Golang based applications
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift, rkt environments required
- Experience with GIT, github or bitbucket would be required
- Manage & Troubleshoot Cloud Infrastructure hosted on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Manage & troubleshoot issues related with application servers running Linux
- Monitoring Cloud servers including the health of the application servers
- Exposure to monitoring tools like Prometheus, Nagios
- Working exposure with many AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloudfront, EKS, CloudFormation, Route 53, EC2 Container Service, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS is a plus
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about automation for a DEVOPS role.
All jobs – Hasjob