We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails / Vue.js) to join our team to help grow our start-up Foaps.
What the role will focus on
* Full stack Ruby on Rails development of new features.
* Front End Development (using HTML, CSS, JS and Vue) of features.
* Bug fixing and support
* Development and maintenance of database storage facilities.
* Monitor application performance and stability
What you will bring to the role
* 2+ years’ experience in Full-Stack Ruby on Rails development
* Ability to work in the development, testing and deployment of significant features, driving them from development to production
* Capacity to build RESTful APIs, components, frameworks that increase quality, and efficiency of business outcomes.
* Experience with Vue.js
* Proactively monitor application performance and stability
* Ability in HTML/CSS and implementing pixel perfect designs
* Experience in working with large code bases and complex problems
* Exposure to cloud environment AWS.
* Be able to consider things from a customer perspective
* Experience using Git version control
* Collaborate closely with cross-discipline team
* Friendly with an interest in the latest tech, and a passion for learning
Nice but not essential
* Start up experience in any capacity
Why Join foaps?
* You will have opportunity to improve your skills by building an awesome product that users love
* Be a part of a young, friendly & energetic team
* We care deeply about technology, user experience and a great product.
* Excellent potential to improve your craft and progress your career in a growing start up
All jobs – Hasjob