The Executive Recruiting team is responsible for hiring Wayfair’s leaders that will help us unlock the next $10B dollars of growth. The Engineering Executive Talent Acquisition team supports Wayfair’s rapidly scaling Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science and Algorithmic development leadership teams. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and technological innovation. They move fast, iterate quickly on big business problems, apply technology to accelerate the unlocking of insights in order to provide outsized value across all global functions from pricing to logistics, marketing to finance, and customer recommendations and search technology.
The Head of Executive Recruiting, Engineering will be responsible for partnering with the CTO and CTO staff to create a scalable strategy and build an Executive Recruiting function that will drive our company’s growth over the coming years. Come help us build world-class Engineering, AI, and data-centric technologies for the future of ecommerce.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the CTO and CTO staff to design, build, and execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the world’s best technical leaders and hit aggressive growth goals
- Grow and lead a team of technology recruiters/sourcers/managers with a focus on learning, career development, and the creation of mastery in all areas of recruitment
- Create the market mapping and research strategy to build and maintain a proactive pipeline of top technical leadership talent in anticipation of future needs.
- Use data to solve talent attraction and assessment problems, translate metrics into useable insights for recruiters, sourcers, and stakeholders alike, drive process efficiencies
- Build out innovative leadership evaluation tools along with a differentiated candidate experience that positions Wayfair as a destination employer for the top technical leadership talent in the industry.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, drive cross-functional projects that will benefit not just Executive Recruiting but TA overall.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrated success in hiring senior roles across multiple domains
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing senior Talent Acquisition teams
- Proven success delivering innovating sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment
- Experience creating and executing a comprehensive growth strategy at scale
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders (VP/C-level)
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.