InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Platform zone works on product experiences that drive Enterprise customer happiness as well as shared technical services and systems utilized throughout InVision’s products. As a product lead on the Platform zone, you’ll be responsible for some of the most business critical systems and services within InVision. You’ll look for ways to improve efficiency and accelerate overall company innovation while being customer centric through crafting simple, delightful experiences for our self-service and Enterprise customers. Additionally, you’ll collaborate proactively with Product Managers across the business to understand upcoming product needs and build shared solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Create a mission-critical plan to migrate the self serve business to a new platform with future growth and revenue opportunities in mind
- Work with your leadership team and other stakeholders to define and drive the platform strategy and product roadmap, and drive the product discovery and delivery processes for initiatives within this area
- Proactively gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders and engage with partners in data science, support, sales, business technology, finance, and marketing to communicate product plans and support go-to-market initiatives
- Write simple, clear documentation that aligns your team around problems to solve and functional specifications for the solutions that you’ll collectively deliver
- Define, measure, and improve key metrics that translate to the growth and success of our enterprise business and software development velocity
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for your team’s product
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers by building a culture centered around achieving impact, mutual accountability, user empathy, inclusivity, and work-life balance
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in Product Management roles. You thrive in chaos and are comfortable leading a team through ambiguity
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design, engineering, and cross-functional partners as well as influence executive stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, use sound judgement to assess risks and then distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts
- Data-driven and user-centered approach to product development and growth – you have deep experience with user research and modern product discovery techniques with the ability to integrate findings into your work
- Drive to get stuff done and keep shipping, but with a collaborative approach. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins and you leave ego out of it
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Experience working in SaaS companies and/or startups is a plus
- Experience working with systems integrations, data migrations, and/or platform initiatives is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.