Senior Scala Full-Stack Developer at 1Q
As Senior Scala Full Stack Software Engineer at 1Q, you will join a small but efficient engineering-led Startup solving difficult technological problems and architecting, developing, testing, and delivering across all technologies in our stack.
You will be strongly contributing to a company that is a revolutionary and disruptive consumer engagement platform, changing the way companies interact with their consumers – by paying directly to their PayPal accounts if a company wants the time and opinion of those consumers.
- Will wear multiple hats and, like rest of team, will be hands on with multiple technologies
- Will architect, develop, test, and deliver features, tech debt, and bug fixes across all layers of the stack (DB, Server-side, Web, DevOps, etc).
- Will interact with our members, our investors, and our paying customers.
- Designing and developing in the following stack:
Must Have Skills
- 5+ years experience in Full-Stack development
- 2+ years experience in Scala
- You are a passionate full-stack developer who embraces challenges
- You enjoy being given high-level goals and achieving them at a rapid pace without supervision, while collaborating with others along the way.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
Nice to Have Skills
- DevOps experience
- You are an expert within your technical domain and coach others within the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- You, as a Senior Developer, will be a profits interest partner, joining a promising startup
- 100% Remote
- Join a tight-knit relationship that only cares about results, regardless of how long, when, or where that productivity took place. (i.e. Work when you want, where you want, as long as things are getting done).
- Work on a product that is turning the Market Research landscape on its head, and finally empowering consumers to take hold of their data
- Our team takes pride in hard-working nature and dedication to craft (both technically and business-wise), but never takes themselves too seriously.