We’re looking to build a team of Salesforce developers working with cutting edge tools to expand the CRM team of a major fintech project.
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case documents.
- Participate in business interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems
- Work within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
- Mentor more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
- Perform system design and development tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis
- 8+ years Salesforce Developer/programming experience
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, Lightning web components , SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax Toolkit
- Full knowledge of common software design patterns
- Sales / Service Cloud experience.
Desirable: Financial service cloud experience preferred.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.