Listed in: Blockchain Jobs.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company and partner personal federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business and personal related filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations.
- Familiarity with U.S. federal, state and local reporting requirements.
- Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements.
- Strong ability to utilize project management and accounting best practices to organize and prioritize tasks and the tasks of other tax team members.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a tax manager or public accountant role and at least 2 years of experience in a management role. Preferred candidates have a CPA license and a master’s degree in an accounting discipline is a plus.
Apply here 👉 Tax Manager job
Crypto Jobs List