Independent third-party sellers are changing lives by selling products on Amazon and we’re the team that helps make sure they have the information they need to thrive and grow. It’s our passion to protect selling partners — mostly small- and medium-sized businesses — and we need a multi-talented, driven, deadline-oriented Content Editor to join our established Editorial team to deliver an unparalleled content experience for third-party sellers on Amazon’s online stores.
Customer Trust and Partner Support Content Management (CCM) delivers and maintains concise and useful content that provides sellers with the most direct path between a need and its resolution, in 18 languages across 19 Amazon marketplaces. Our team specializes in content for Amazon Global Fulfillment Services, a full suite of programs to sell products on every Amazon store globally. Sellers can choose to fulfill orders themselves or take advantage of Fulfillment by Amazon, which takes most of the work out of the selling experience by using Amazon’s world-class fulfillment network and expertise, acclaimed customer service, and Prime and FREE Shipping options.
About the role
The Content Editor is a crucial part of the editorial team, which is responsible for editing, localizing, and publishing content across multiple media for business owners who sell on Amazon. We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking candidates with a passion for editing and optimizing B2B content for a global audience. The Content Editor will work closely with other editors, program managers, business stakeholders, localization specialists, and the production team to deliver a best-in-class product experience. The successful candidate will be self-directed, yet equally comfortable contributing within a large team environment. Strong interpersonal skills, time management, and attention to detail are required. You must have demonstrated content experience in the technology and/or marketing field.
· Project manage technical and marketing communications through their life cycle, including editing, designing, localizing and publishing/distributing content
· Work autonomously, driving concurrent projects to completion
· Successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various disciplines, anticipating both business and customer needs and priorities
· Perform quality assurance by reviewing and updating documentation for accuracy, and consistency in voice, tone, and messaging
· Writing, revising, and reviewing a broad range of content, from Help pages and mass mails to Marketing content and UI text
· Contributing to the development of internal style guides and evangelizing their use
· Reviewing content engagement performance
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years demonstrated excellence in content creation or editing, including online publishing
· Proven multitasker, able to project manage small- to medium-size projects, prioritize multiple stakeholder needs, and meet aggressive deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communicator, comfortable with frequent cross-functional and senior management contact and able to exert indirect authority to deliver results
· Experience in a multi-language, ecommerce publishing environment, including globalization for translation, terminology databases and management and other world-ready approaches
· Strong editorial background and proofreading skills, as well as experience adhering to editorial and technical style guides
· Experience with HTML, XML, DITA and related content-management tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.