Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. Want to join us and help us take our customer support to the next level? We’re looking to grow our talented team with a full-time Technical Support Specialist.
The jobAs a Technical Support Specialist at Sketch, your focus will be on giving our customers the help they need, fast. From general questions to specific product-focused problems and bugs, we’ll expect you to manage these enquiries, and respond in a friendly, respectful and helpful manner.
The challenge2021 is going to be a super exciting year at Sketch. Our business and team are growing fast and we want to continue to give our customers a first-class service.In the coming months we’ll launch major new features, while improving our internal processes and incorporating new tools and technology to give our customers the level of service they deserve. It’s an exciting time to join Sketch, and this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new adventure — as well as personal and professional development.As Customer Support, our main task is to keep our ticket backlog small and give customers useful answers, fast. That might mean solving customer inquiries on your own, working with the Product team, or opening a Github ticket to make sure our Technology team knows about a bug.We are a remote company, which has plenty of advantages — but it can be a challenge to keep up with our rhythm. Don’t worry though — we’ll all help you, and you’ll feel like part of the team in no time.
About youYou are passionate about helping others, and you enjoy investigating and solving complex software issues. You have the patience to listen to problems and enjoy getting into the details to understand what’s going on.While not everything you or your team do will be perfect, you make sure that you always know the trade-offs.Your friends would probably describe you as a friendly, tech-savvy person, who quickly learns and adapts to new tech. You are probably the person who everyone calls when they have a problem with their computer, phone or smart TV — and you’re always ready to help.Above all you seel a good balance between solving a problem fast, and providing a good solution. You’ve always been a multitasker with a strong focus in quality.You’re looking for a new adventure and want to feel that what you do is meaningful both for you and for others. You’re a team player who’s willing to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting procedures.
About SketchSketch is a 100% remote company, and your colleagues are distributed around the globe. Being remote adds great flexibility, and helps us build a more diverse team. We put respect for each other above everything else.Besides being remote, we work asynchronously as often as we can. This means that our team communicates mostly using Slack. When we need it, we also have video calls.In Customer Support, there are 14 people split into two teams — Licensing and Technical Support. The Technical Support team that you’ll be joining has six team members. We truly believe in teamwork and we usually work together on solving problems for our users. We often interact with people from other teams such as Product, Design, Technology, Customer Success and Security.
What makes you a rockstar
- You are a Sketch user who’s familiar with design language and tools
- You have a service-oriented attitude
- You have excellent communication skills and strong written and spoken English
- You’re adaptable, patient and responsive
- You can develop in a multicultural environment — a true team player
- You’re based in the USA
What you will do if you join our team
- Receive full training on our tool and our processes, and find out who’s who in our team
- Monitor and solve technical issues arising before and during product releases
- Manage simultaneous incoming tickets effectively
- Follow up on customer queries with the Product, QA, and Technology teams when needed
- Identify and assess queries so that your response is in line with Product features
- Provide accurate, valid, and appropriate solutions within a reasonable amount of time — and follow up to make sure they’re resolved
- Keep accurate documentation of your interactions and contribute to a process repository
We care about your well-being and your professional success, so we offer you
- Flexibility to organize your own time — no set hours
- As many vacation days as you need
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- The laptop you need
- The option to work anywhere in American timezones
- Company equity
- Paid family leave
- An annual company meetup
- Smart, nice and fun colleagues
Even if you’re not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.