At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tacking new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest and most talented people in the industry.
We’re looking for an Engagement & Experience (Internal Communications) Intern who is passionate about engaging and inspiring others through intern communications, content creation and event execution. You’ll help connect our global team members to the strategic vision, values, and each other. As our Engagement & Experience Intern, you’ll draft internal communications, calendar invites and host engagement events that demonstrate our commitment to our company values and foster culture. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is excited about thinking of outside-the-box ways to connect Couchbasers with each other and the company as a whole.
- Craft communications that translate complex information into relevant, engaging, compelling and valuable content
- Ensure that all content is accurate, timely and aligns with company messaging
- Help host company-wide events that demonstrate company values
- Cultivate our Life at Couchbase social media presence and employer branding content on major sites like Glassdoor and LinkedIn
- Assist in creating slide decks that utilize data to showcase value
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience with creating and designing email templates
- Passion for telling stories with data
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an eye for detail and grammar
- Passion for writing, storytelling and creating compelling content for an internal company audience as well as through external social media outlets
- Advanced PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Graphic design skills
- Energetic, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
Couchbase’s mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge. Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Santa Clara, CA with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:* A fantastic culture* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions* Great market opportunity and growth potential* Time off when you need it. * Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.* Open, collaborative spaces. * Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we’ll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:*2020 Bay Area Best Place to Work*Wealth Front Career-Launching Companies List 2020*Couchbase Named a Leader: Forrester Wave Big Data NoSQL Report*Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2019*Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup 2018*Big Data 100: 35 Coolest Data Management And Integration Vendors
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Couchbase is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Couchbase are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Candidate Privacy Notice
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.