Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Trello is growing its Enterprise team in 2021, and we want you to help craft the future of this part of our product. Trello is used at scale in large organizations around the world: IBM, Bloomberg, John Deere, just to name a few. These teams have specific needs that come with the size of their organizations.
The team you’ll join will be crafting new features that allow enterprise admins to have more control over how their teams access, collaborate, and adopt Trello across their organizations. Additionally, we are going to make it easier for growing teams to buy our enterprise features without the help of the Trello team, allowing them to scale seamlessly.
The opportunity for design is to transform the Enterprise product experience, making it a delight to use at scale for large teams. As a designer for Trello Enterprise, you have the unique opportunity to leave your mark on our well-loved product.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 6+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer or Product Designer in increasingly senior roles, designing, and shipping products.
- Past experience working on enterprise products
- A demeanor of resiliency. You are able to hear user feedback (sometimes tough) and look for ways to tackle real-world problems.
- Your seniority is obvious when it comes to harnessing the energy of a large and highly skilled product team. This means strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the demeanor to lead teams toward the best design outcomes.
- You have experience working across product teams and managing and communicating with a diverse range of partners.
- You have incredible communication skills, in multiple settings: one on ones, group meetings, and written communication. You can translate highly technical content to non-technical people, and more importantly into our user’s language.
- You have robust experience with customer research and know when to apply the right methodology to the problem at hand.
- You’ve developed a deep understanding and a high degree of compassion for the people who experience your work.
- You are comfortable defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- You have the ability to apply your design skills in research, interaction design, and visual design to help craft and build new features.
- You balance data-informed insights alongside synthesizing customer research streams.
- Importantly, you have strong execution skills too, and are adept in modern tools such as Figma, Mural, and Keynote.
- You use prototyping frameworks in your workflow.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.