We are looking to hire a front-end developer that will work closely with our team at Thunderbite to produce engaging products for our customers. Your skills will be mostly creating the front-end of the applications but knowledge about backend development is a bonus, but not required.
Your job would be to develop engaging promotional games / campaigns for our clients, both existing and new which will be hosted on clients websites or as Facebook apps.
We are a company that builds and provides marketing promotions for clients with a special emphasis on the Gaming industry. The campaigns Thunderbite delivers are bespoke and we are always open to new concepts and innovative ways of working to produce a quality service.
In order to do this well, we are all passionate, highly motivated and extremely proud of what we do and we are looking for another individual that possesses those attributes. We all work in separate locations and even separate countries so logistics isn’t a priority, but you have to be able to work independently though still as a part of a team, your communication skills are therefore one of the keys to success.
We aim to be the best at what we do and need a talented front-end developer that is both eager and determined to produce games within our promotions that are exciting, new and engaging that will surprise, please and bring our whole game range to the next level.
Have a look at our website for reference https://www.thunderbite.com
The essential skills we are looking for
- Proven experience in developing engaging, interactive front-end solutions
- The ability to turn a design into an engaging interactive masterpiece
- Working hours inline with Central European Timezone
- Working remotely
- Managing your own time
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay range: 33k to 36k Euros plus bonus
- Fully remote based role
- Full-time role
- Based in Europe or work to European office hours
- Why would you like to work with Thunderbite?
- Can you share at least one piece of work you are really proud of and which falls inline with the job specifications.
- Can you give us a brief description about your background, how do you work, what motivates you and how do you manage to work remotely?
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs