Hi colleagues, our team is trying to launch a Korean proofreading and editing website. We have drafted all illustrations and wireframe for the website, and has worked on front-end development in html and css.
We are currently hiring a full stack developer that can pick up the page publications and add website functions, including back-end admin pages.
We have designated five milestones for this project, and the developer will be paid US$ 200 for each milestone accomplished, with total project budget of US$ 1,000.
1. Publish five pages and two pop-up pages, including the log-in function for admin in the back-end [관리자 페이지 퍼블리싱]
2. Add revision functions for proofreader profiles and examples, connecting the front-end and back-end pages. [수정 기능 추가]
3. Add price tables for service page and proofreading request pages [가격 계산 기능]
4. Add request checking functions on the admin page and request summary page [검수 의뢰 확인 기능 추가]
5. Complete contact us pages to send emails [문의 기능 추가]
The milestones should be accomplished in order from 1 to 6 to make sure the milestones are developed in detail. The payment will be made in accordance to the milestone order as well.
Once you agree to partake in this project, I will send more details and fill you in more.
Posted On: January 12, 2021 07:40 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com