I’m looking for a developer to build a news article website where around 5 new articles a month are going to be uploaded. I have the design ready. The design of the site is very clean and minimalistic.
Here are the features of the site.
– It is going to have a user membership option where people can subscribe to one of three plans. (monthly, 6 months, annually)
– It is going to let visitors read one free article per month and if they want more than that, they are going to need to subscribe. We can probably use something simple like localStorage to store this.
– Relatively easy way to add new articles by the admin. So a headless CMS.
Here is the stack I had in mind, but we can discuss this with the right developer.
– Netlify CMS for managing content
– Netlify Identity for user authentication and user management
– Netlify for hosting
– Stripe for subscriptions
– React + Gatsby for the frontend
Please only apply if you have experience with at least some of the above technologies. I’m a developer myself so I’m looking for a trustworthy developer whom I can discuss things on a technical level and hopefully create a long term collaboration on multiple projects.
Posted On: January 12, 2021 09:19 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com