Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. The majority of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are seeking a Manager to build and lead our newly formed North America Integration Engineering Team, a key pillar in our broader Revenue & Growth organization. Integration Engineers work closely with some of our largest and most complex users and partners to help them design, plan, execute and scale their integrations with Stripe. Not only do they enable key customers to be successful, but they also use their front line knowledge to work with our internal Product and Engineering teams to improve the product. They develop scalable solutions and tools to enable our Startup and Growth users to successfully onboard without one-to-one interaction and codify their knowledge to build the backbone of our developing partner ecosystem.
– Recruit, develop, and lead a team of Integration Engineers across North America
– Inspire, motivate, and enable individual development and promote career growth of the team
– Develop and execute both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
– Partner deeply with Product and Engineering teams to build relationships and process to better incorporate user feedback and the needs of our largest and most complex customers into our product development cycle
– Work closely with Stripe’s New Business Team and Account Deployment Team during the sales process to validate technical requirements, design, and integrate solutions for users
– Work closely with Stripe’s Account Management and Technical Account Management Teams to help users to continue to grow their business on Stripe by providing technical integration guidance
– Lead the development of tools and scalable resources to ensure all users can successfully onboard to Stripe
##We are looking for someone who has:
– 5+ years’ people management experience of a technical team
– A Computer Science degree or equivalent and deep understanding of modern programming languages
– A track record of building and leading world-class integration engineering teams ideally in an infrastructure, platform, or SaaS business
– Previous technical sales experience with API’s, distributed systems, databases, and/or developer tools
– Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
– Ability to operate and execute in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.