Senior Software Engineer – Hubspot Engineering (Remote; must be US based)
Handled is the fastest growing home services and local moving platform in the United States – and we are looking for a Head of Platform Development to join our team.
As a technology company, our software is at the very heart of our mission – Helping The World Feel at Home – and you’ll be involved in working on and designing the core of our offerings.
The team is a growing group of engineers dedicated to building the modules that drive the Handled platform. We work across all company initiatives to build durable systems that solve needs for today and position Handled for what is on the horizon. To achieve this, our engineers are highly communicative and comfortable working with stakeholders across the organization to understand where the business is heading.
We work in a modern stack that includes Node, Angular, React, Apollo, Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka – all cloud-hosted and delivered via CI/CD pipelines via GitHub Actions and CircleCI. Expertise in these areas is a big plus, but being comfortable working in/with other common languages and tools would be a great substitute.
Handled is a fast-moving, entrepreneurial start-up backed by the largest players in the industry. In our work at Handled, we seek to be humble, nimble, creative, hardworking and collaborative – and believe these are the keys to reaching our goals. We’re an inclusive, remote-first organization with team members all over the United States (and a few outside of it as well!).
We’re Looking For People Who
- Design and ship consumer-facing solutions
- Have a special focus on Hubspot development, integration, and pushing the envelope on what’s possible and probable
- Are fluent with and can integrate, engineer, and architect in and around the Hubspot ecosystem
- Experience wiring HubSpot into third party as well as in-house solutions
- Solve complex business and technical problems
- Demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced culture and that values great ideas, pragmatic decision-making and shipping product
- Have strong opinions, a driving desire to share them and a willingness to gain new perspectives
- Are interested in and driven by achieving business goals
Bonus Points For
- Being someone who wakes up every morning and asks: “What would Yoda do?”
- Never accepting the status quo. We need engineers who can see beyond what what exists, and that are allergic to “because thats how we have always done it”
- Health Care: We have multiple plans, including an option where we take care of your monthly premiums for you and your dependents, 100%
- Generous PTO policy
- A supportive, entrepreneurial environment where you will create a real Individual Development Plan that YOU define and own and we help you achieve
- 100% Remote First Company
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.