Daily Work Description:
1) Design new websites based on a few sample sites presented. These sites must show originality, conformity to the logo, colors, and fonts that the client uses, and also be modern and non-cluttered. You will design 2 versions of a home page and then once approved, you will design 2 internal pages based on the approved home page that will give us an idea of how the sites will look on the inside. We will provide access to images if needed, and sample websites to give you an idea of the direction that we are thinking.
2) Design individual sections for current sites. There are lots of examples of clients that have websites that just need some changing. You will design the layout of these sections so the they are professional looking, clean, modern, and match the rest of the sites colors, fonts, and design aesthetic.
3) Design graphics and elements to be used on our client’s websites. Many times there is content on a website that would look better if we were to design something specific, or create a graphic or infographic. We will give you the information necessary and you will produce 2-3 different options as to what we can show the content on a client’s site better.
4) Create logos, letterhead, business cards, folders, and other branding items for our clients. We will provide you the basic inputs and it will be your job to come up with 2-3 samples that we can show the client. You will continue to make changes until the client is happy with the final designs for any of these items and will then provide us the designs requested in the appropriate formats.
5) There will also be other things that you will design such as graphics to be used in animations for videos and the animations themselves if possible.
You must have access to and the ability to work on all of the Adobe Creative suite software such as Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.
Hourly Range: $20.00-$45.00
Posted On: January 14, 2021 21:27 UTC
Category: Graphic Design
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com