Job Title: Inkit Full Stack Developer (React/Python)
Job Type: Full time/ Contract
Job Functions & Duties:
• Understand and be able to support all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Design and develop SPAs with React, HTML5, CSS3.
• Create, build, and consume REST APIs.
• Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge on rapidly-changing Technology trends and new releases to make suggestions for product efficiency.
• Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues.
• Participate in frequent releases and deployments.
• Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary.
• Work with minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
• Be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
• Demonstrate excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
• 2 years of hands-on React Js and Python development.
• Experience building and consuming REST APIs using Node.
• Finance or regulatory services industry experience (not required).
• Experience building solutions with a relational, clustered database.
• Active GitHub.
Hourly Range: $10.00-$25.00
Posted On: January 14, 2021 23:29 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com