Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
Nearcut is the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often don’t have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time – on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and marketing software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers.
- You have multiple years of experience with HTML, SCSS, Jquery and Vanilla JS
- You have an eye for design and are comfortable using Figma and other design software
- You learn quickly and action constructive feedback
- Work in fast-paced development cycles to provide designs for new features and implement these on the front end in HTML/CSS/JS
- Find weaknesses in the product UX/UI and implement improvements on an ongoing basis
- Investigate customer UX/UI problems and implement fixes to resolve any recurring problems that customers/staff face
- Continuously strive to challenge yourself and self-improve
Benefits of Our Working Environment
- Remote-first: We are a remote-first company. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
- Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
- Close team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
- Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.
- Holidays: We provide 25 holiday days per year, in addition to Berlin region public holidays.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more