Headquarters: Zagreb, Croatia
About the job
- Programming question creation:
- Quick introduction to a new programming language.
- Creating questions based on the introduction and your ideas.
- Vetting submissions and finalizing questions to our standards of quality.
- Quality control:
- Improving questions based on score distribution and feedback.
- Strong programming skills
- Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take about an hour and include 3 reasoning questions, 3 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You’ll get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
- A video interview with a question content manager from your future team
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $35,000 to $50,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave, including parental leave
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs