Ensure technical Stripes do the best work of their careers
The Technology Enablement team enables Stripes in our technical organizations to fulfill their potential for excellence. We focus on the new hire experience, maximizing individual opportunities, manager development, engineering productivity and relentlessly removing inefficiencies in operations. We are looking for a data analyst that will help the team quantify our technical organizations, and understand the impact of our programs and efforts. The team is small, nimble, and technical – and looking for an analyst who is adaptable and wants to quickly iterate and add value.
To do this work, we need a team that can quickly test ideas, iterate quickly, and discover methods to quantify impact around how people are able to do their work. Stripe is looking for a Data Analyst to join the team and help us fulfill this mission. We are actively seeking candidates from a diverse background.
- Work with a nimble cross-functional team to define concepts like engineering productivity and impact, interview efficacy, incident remediations and success/impact of internal tech-org programs
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Communicate metrics and results and influence key decision makers, especially engineering leadership
You’d ideally have:
- 3+ years experience in product analytics. Experience thinking about technical organizations is a big plus
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations that tell a compelling story
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering)
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.