We have an immediate opening for a Senior SailPoint Architect that will help lead the development of a toolset that brings centralization, security, and timely access to resources. This role requires close work with IAM operations and IAM DevOps team members.
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into Dev systems
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Identify risks and issues, and develops recommendations that address the significant risks of complex issues
- Consult on projects and perform security assessments. Review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to the standards utilizing the RBAC Framework and Security policies
- Drives RBAC process Improvements and policies.
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution to reduce future incidents
- Participates in production support as needed
- Collaborates with vendor on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents
- BS degree in computer science or technology related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years with data security
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in development using SQL, JSON/XML/RPC, Python, REST, and Java
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows AD, Azure AD, and LDAP
- 3 years’ experience with SailPoint and HQL programming
- Development of RBAC roles
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Orchestrator for process and workflow automation where necessary
- Experience in development related to applications consumption of webservices API’s (JSON/XML/RPC) and other webservices as necessary
- AWS knowledge and experience with application integrations
- Experience creating custom workflows and forms with Java for SailPoint Identity IIQ
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and SSAE 18, FDIC/UDFI and other audits and control certifications for specific applications
- Understanding of application enrollment requirement gathering and implementation
- Creates test scripts and data
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE ROLE
CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO GET AND MAINTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.