Headquarters: London, UK
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to add to our amazing team!
- Manage overall customer experience for your customer portfolio
- Have deep, working knowledge of the product and conduct product walk-throughs
- Serve as the end-to-end, main point of contact for all other customer account matters, including conducting onboarding calls and maintaining regular phone and email communication, answering all customer questions/concerns, troubleshooting issues and negotiating strategy, where needed
- Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer in a clear and convincing manner
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with campaign and technical team through the CRM and maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Drive retention and growth among existing customers using proven strategies, while contributing with new ideas
- Impeccable English (written and verbal)
- Previous Customer Success, Recruiting or Account Management experience, preferably in SaaS, Computer Software, Internet or Startup Environment
- Prior experience working with small to medium-sized companies
- Decent technical and business acumen – You feel comfortable speaking to a SaaS company about their business
- LinkedIn experience – Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and managing expectations, escalations, and issues.
- Strong organization skills – You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks
- Strong communication skills – You’re a great listener, good negotiator and have strong presentation skills
- Sharp attention to detail – Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once.
- Prior remote experience – Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more