Headquarters: Chicago, IL
We are looking for someone experienced in providing technical support for software services to lead our team’s customer support efforts. This is an important role for Conferences i/o because our customer support is second to none in the audience engagement space — we go above and beyond to insure that our customers are successful.
- Achieve full mastery of our product quickly. Become the subject matter expert and understand common use cases of the software.
- Lead our customer help desk, which means that you will:
- Help our customers when they have questions about the software and resolve issues, primarily via email (we use Freshdesk), sometimes via phone or via a virtual screen share.
- Resolve issues in real time while customers are using the product during live or virtual events.
- Maintain our knowledge base which is stockpiled with solutions and helpful information for customers.
- Work closely with our development team in order to provide the corresponding support resources as new features or updates are released.
- Develop and implement a strategy for improving our customer support capabilities. Take full ownership of the role and bring our support to the next level.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Friendly, outgoing personality even under pressure to fix an issue quickly.
- Outstanding communication skills — both verbal and written — to break down the technical support issues into easy steps for our customers.
- A problem solving mentality to think of creative solutions.
- A passion for building relationships and making customers happy.
- Tech savvy and the ability to master knowledge of the product quickly
- Prior experience in a full-time remote work position.
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS customer support role
- Experience in the continuing professional education, learning & development, or event technology spaces are not required, but are a big plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Other Benefits — Identity theft protection, ST / LT Disability, Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Other perks like personal wellness and education allowances, company retreats, etc.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more