If you join us, what will you do?
The Data Engineer will help Powerinbox take its data accessibility to the next level. They will be responsible for the intermediate data processing between our data stores and our data consumers.
- Build and maintain data services to provide data to analytics users and machine learning systems
- Build and maintain a reporting service to deliver analytics on a configurable schedule
- Provide data analytics support for business insights and machine learning optimizations
- Perform manual and develop automated QA to verify data quality and integrity
- Maintain data dictionary documentation and encourage the generalization of data solutions
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information
In order to be great at your job, you Have –
- Experience with Python
- Three or more years working with distributed big data systems (e.g. Hadoop, Redshift)
- Professional experience building data science systems with experience building out data pipelines and ETL processes for machine learning
This is extra, but if you have it, it will make us happy
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge in the digital and AdTech landscape
remote jobs – Stack Overflow