We are looking for a Developer Support Engineer, Tier 3 that will work to support developers on the ReCharge platform and help ensure they get the most out of the ReCharge product suite. You will be hands on with the ReCharge API and will spend time troubleshooting code, solving complex problems, and working with our internal teams to make improvements to internal tools and processes.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Use your strong technical and communication skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to ReCharge’s Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with our customers’ and partners’ developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
- Collaborate with your teammates and the ReCharge Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs.
- Review internal knowledge documentation to stay ahead of industry shifts and standards.
- Assist your manager in process improvements by surfacing customer problems.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of developer-oriented Technical Support experience.
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with integrations.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email.
- Interest in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in our products.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating cross-functionally in your search for the solutions to our customers need.
- Sophisticated time management skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Experience developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent is desired.
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.