Headquarters: Salt Lake City, UT
What we do:
- We build innovative web applications that rely on modern tools to create engaging user experiences.
- We are cloud native. For this job, that means collaborating with your team to craft low-latency, high availability web services that can provide exceptional user experiences.
- We grow great products by investing in the teams that create them: the hallmarks of our engineering culture are constructive code review, a bias to action, thoughtful mentorship, and regular communication.
- This is a hands on development position – you will be coding around 50% of the time, and managing a team the other 50%.
What we look for:
- Demonstrated talent as a mentor and leader — when was the last time you helped someone achieve their career goals? Do you have a history of shipping great software on-time and on-budget?
- Strong technical skills that will allow you to make technical decisions, provide technical feedback to your team through code reviews, and write code alongside your teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to own, improve, and scale existing code.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with product and program management, QA, and UI/UX to translate user and business needs into superior experiences.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with peers that use the services you own.
- A passion for people and for software.
- BS or greater in Computer Science preferred.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure:
- Competitive salary and 401k.
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking.
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs