This role will be joining our internal automation team as a senior member of the build team. This role will require the individual to pull upon their Blue Prism developer experience to oversee, advise and mentor junior members of the team and their work. While also architecting and designing optimum processes and solutions for our internal customers.
Experience working with both Blue Prism software, AI and IA solutions is a must and experience in digital transformation would also be highly sought after. A desire to lead a team would be preferred, although this role will have no direct line management responsibilities in the short/medium term.
This role can be remote.
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Mentor colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Provide architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identify new process opportunities and accurately analyse and estimate new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process. Aiding junior resources in doing the same.
- Analyse, understand and document business processes in detail where required.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configure new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solve issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases of process go-live
- A minimum of 2 years developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited developer or senior developer. (Minimum AD01, preferred also APD01 or ASD01). Alongside experience working with AI and IA solutions; preferably in a solution designer/design authority role are key for this position.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment; experience of agile delivery and design thinking delivery; experience of complex program management and understanding of workflow-based logic; and experience working within a digital transformation context, are all highly desired.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines. Particularly in mentoring junior colleagues is a nice to have.
- Desirable (but not essential) to have experience in any of: IT, cloud infrastructure, software engineering/development, coding, machine learning.
Skills and Traits:
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product; and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A structured and methodical worker, who is curious and can learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Self-starting, who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team and working remotely. While contributing to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Problem solver, who takes a logical route to the source of an error and can act on resolving it.
- Great communication and written skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience and produce clear and concise documentation
- A technically minded individual to whom computing tasks come naturally
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.