Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Account Manager to manage health plan partnerships. You will oversee our health plan partners and be responsible for leading the implementation and onboarding process, providing ongoing account management support and leading the renewal conversations. You will also be responsible for building relationships on multiple levels within 98point6 and our partners’ organizations to ensure client expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Establish, cultivate, manage and own the health plan partner relationship at multiple touchpoints, including at the executive, marketing and program management levels
- Be accountable for client loyalty and satisfaction, as measured by survey results and retention
- Lead new health plan partner onboarding through strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a superior experience for the partner, their plan sponsors and their covered members
- Own the eligibility file/census integration between health plan partners and 98point6
- Collaborate with health plan partners to identify integration needs and work with the 98point6 product team to scope and implement
- Partner with the 98point6 Clinical team to implement custom workflows, including patient referrals and care coordination
- Work with the 98point6 Marketing team to deliver campaigns that empower our health plan partners to drive utilization of our service
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with internal team members to build for scale
- Align with VP of Strategic Partnerships to create key retention and growth plans for each 98point6 health plan, documenting and maintaining the plan within Salesforce
- Maintain healthcare industry knowledge, including current benefit trends
- 5+ years health plan, national or enterprise account management experience, with a proven track record of success
- Strong organizational skills—including the ability to identify a goal and the steps needed to accomplish it
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion, collaboration and listening skills
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and execute several deliverables simultaneously within time constraints
- Exceptional skills in messaging, positioning and presentation of information to influence health plan partners
- Willingness to travel as required, post COVID-19
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.