Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is “just an engineer” or “just a salesperson.” We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The RoleMedallia is seeking a B2B marketer that has a proven ability to manage and execute content marketing and thought leadership initiatives. Aligned to the Medallia Commercial division, you will partner with others on the marketing and sales team to create content that will reach and engage our target audience. In this role, you will be comfortable working with a cross-functional team on content strategy, while contributing content and managing a stable of writers to help drive demand and position Medallia as the experience management leader for commercial businesses. You must have a passion for writing, editing and working with others to understand the key messages and stories that will resonate and then be ready to execute those from start to finish.Reporting to the VP of Marketing, Commercial, you will help manage a network of thought leaders and guest writers as well as develop campaign content, including case studies, ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, landing pages, emails and more.
- Source and manage a network of thought leaders to contribute content to various channels.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to develop and implement a comprehensive content marketing strategy.
- Help develop plans that align the right content to the right audience and market vertical across the buyers’ journey.
- Work with product marketing, solutions marketing, vertical subject matter experts and others to develop case studies, ebooks, blogs and other campaign content for targeted verticals and personas.
- Partner with the sales team to develop, test and refine highly effective email outreach messaging and sequences.Support the development of advertising and website content with a focus on conversion.
- Write, edit, format, schedule and help publish high quality educational content, ensuring accuracy and consistency of grammar, structure, style and the voice of the brand.
- Optimize all relevant content for SEO, including understanding and improving blog taxonomy, meta data, keyword research and other best practices.
- Continually improve blogging best practices, briefs, templates and processes with internal and external writers to increase efficiency and drive results.
- Create and manage content calendars using Asana, Google Sheets or other collaboration or content marketing technology.
- Measure, analyze and report on key content metrics.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, in content marketing, demand generation, product marketing, creative or similar roles
- 3+ years of experience in a role primarily focused on writing, in marketing or for newspapers, websites, magazines or other news or creative outlets
- Demonstrated experience with technology platforms for Content Management, Project Management, Marketing Analytics
- 3+ years experience in content marketing roles
- 3+ years experience in journalism
- Experience in large, fast growing B2B SaaS company and/or businesses focusing on multiple verticals
- More than a working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and WordPress
- Strong communication skills and at ease collaborating on projects with various stakeholders
- Excellent writer and copy editor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant practical experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.