SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors’ cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
The Customer Success Manager will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships and delights customers — they also understand our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them optimize our platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you’ll own and manage customer relationships, ensuring customer happiness and communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
- Design and identify opportunities to drive success efficiently across a large number of customers throughout the customer journey. From implementation through renewal, you will guide a segment of customers down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for and be the voice of a wide swath of customers.
- Utilize and improve processes for delivering proactive customer success through a myriad of disparate or even implicit data points in order to help course correct or improve a customer’s ROI
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience including 2+ years of experience supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- Intimate knowledge of CRM and Communications tools and systems
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs and cybersecurity domain experience
- Experience creating and designing efficient processes through automation
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success in new customer kickoffs, ensuring renewals, and expanding ARR through up-selling, and cross-selling current clients
- Deep Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
SecurityScorecard’s SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by over 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
SecurityScorecard Company Values:
- Solutions Focused
- Customer Centric
- One Scorecard
- Embody Security DNA
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.