SelfMade is looking for an entrepreneurial, yet methodical and analytical Digital Marketing Manager to support leadership in delivering growth across paid and owned marketing channels for clients. In this role – you will build upon your previous experience to further refine one of the most important business skills there is: how to grow companies.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing and analyzing digital marketing and buying strategies across paid and owned media channels for multiple clients. You will be charged with enabling client growth by driving brand awareness, traffic, conversions, and retention.
You must be experienced and comfortable reporting on results and educating clients on various elements of digital marketing. You should also be a clear communicator and have strong experience working with teams. Successful candidates will be familiar with paid social, paid search and retention marketing and should have experience working with variable budgets. Most importantly, you will have a demonstrated track record of success and the results to back it up.
SelfMade is growing fast and consequently, the Digital Marketing Manager will also be expected to think outside the box and to adapt to a growing company.
- Strategically manage paid social, paid search (including buying) and retention marketing strategies and campaigns for multiple clients as well as ensure ROI goals and sales targets (or other goals) are being met
- Manage the digital strategy component of client relationships, including direct communication with clients to guarantee timely campaign execution
- Oversee ongoing efforts to optimize campaigns and to adapt to the client’s current brand progression and goals
- Perform competitive intelligence analyses to identify potential opportunities from competitors that fit client strategy and positioning
- Manage and advise clients on budgets, areas of focus, new campaigns, brand image and other brand specific strategies
- Partner with the Growth Specialist team to provide timely reporting and collaborate on strategy and ideas for managed clients
- Fully own integration processes with clients for paid media accounts
- Act as a leader & expert in digital marketing – both to internal teams & to external partners
- Minimum of 2-3- years of hands-on digital marketing experience for ecommerce, managing both small and large scale performance-driven campaigns, either with an agency or in-house
- Some experience with other channels such as SnapChat, TikTok, Display, Google Shopping and others a plus
- Working knowledge of email marketing, retention marketing, and/or overall CRM optimization (bonus points if you have direct experience working in a platform such as Klaviyo)
- Ability to gather insights from data and foresee new opportunities and next steps from analysis, and present in meaningful way
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar reporting tool
We are looking forward to your application!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.