Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is seeking a senior program manager for our worldwide Finance and Accounting team. This is a critical role to drive initiatives that will scale and automate our business processes and support our rapidly growing global organization. You will also manage key responsibilities that interact directly with our employee base such as M&A Finance integration, travel and expense management, and reporting. Having ERP implementation experience and a Lean Sigma certification are a plus.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with various Finance & IT stakeholders to improve systems and processes and help drive operational improvement/optimization efforts. Our team partners closely with IT to add efficiency through technology/automation.
- Transform issues and inefficiencies into scalable solutions and work closely with cross functional teams to execute them.
- Utilize our Atlassian suite of collaboration tools with project management principles to support cross-functional teams toward shared success. This includes large scale business process transformations as well as implementations of Finance systems to support the business.
- Manage and coordinate Finance integration activities for businesses acquired through the M&A process.
- Manage Atlassian’s global travel program and expense reporting, supporting employee compliance with established policies.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Demonstrated success driving continuous business process improvements and change management.
- Passion for program management, ability to plan and monitor projects, identify risks and solve problems.
- Experience working in a cross-department, cross-functional role requiring good partner relationship skills. A consultative and business partnering mindset in support of a global organization.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in Finance and/or Accounting operations, process and system assessments and redesign.
- Solid understanding of various Finance & Accounting processes (Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash etc.).
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.