Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches.
In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a Head of Technical Success, you will rapidly build, lead, and expand the Technical Success Management (TSM) team aimed at delivering our Customer’s Creators and Engineers best-in-class experiences. This is a greenfield opportunity to define and execute on the mission of this new team.
Our Head of Technical Success will grow and lead a team of high performing Technical Success Managers, while also working directly with customers, partners and internal teams, remaining hands-on especially during initial growth of the team.
As a leader, you will become a hands on expert in Unqork partnering with and communicating with customers and partners on best practices, questions, issues, use cases, and providing overall technical guidance. You will build, maintain, create, and refine programs for driving and delivering TSM at scale. You will build strong partnerships with customers and partners and help to identify advocates across segments.
This organization will collect feedback from and advocate for our customers and partners’ main challenges and needs. You will work closely with all parts of Unqork to ensure we are prioritizing for maximum customer benefit aligned with our go forward goals for platform and user experience.
Who you are:
- You are a leader,
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving Customers and delivering a great product that achieves their goals
- You are detail oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- You are a strong communicator and presenter
- You are eager to learn (new product, customer verticals, etc.) and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are a trusted team member, ready to fill in the gaps when necessary
What you’ll do:
- Design the long-term vision and strategy for the team
- Be a vital part of the TSM team as both a subject matter expert on Unqork and partner for Customer relationship management
- Oversee team’s career growth — motivating and enabling individual development
- Recruit, train and grow the technical account management team
- Define team processes and policies; establish cross organizational partnerships to remain up to date on best practices, patterns, and use cases.
- Represent Unqork and relay product updates to clients, while also advocating for the customers internally for support and product strategy and roadmap development
- Influence and drive renewal, up-sell, and customer reference creation
- Engage in customer sentiment and feedback collection and analysis, to ensure closed loop
- process and action plan execution
- Identify and prevent risk that threatens your Customers’ growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation strategies accordingly
- Work directly with clients and liaise cross-functionally with internal teams (Production Support, Sales, Product, Professional Services, etc.) to serve as the technical manager for both build and production projects
- Work with customers to identify areas to maximize use of Unqork platform
- Partner with Business Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices
What we’re looking for:
- An autonomous and visionary leader
- At least 10+ years of direct people management experience
- Proven leadership in technical team with post-sales revenue metrics
- Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
- Equally comfortable leading discussions with technical and non technical stakeholders
- Track record of executing on and delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to consult with Customers at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
- Ability to flex from hands on and in the weeds to strategic leadership
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.