As the front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests — inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team and help build our business.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a talented and creative Learning Experience Designer to join our Activation & Enablement team. Sales Enablement is focused on building engaging programs and impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams and external partners harness the collective power of our communities with Reddit Ads.
If you thrive at transforming complex content into well-written, clear narratives, and actionable steps and you enjoy working across different delivery formats, we want to meet you! Deliverables include but aren’t limited to: interactive e-learning, videos, podcasts, virtual classroom design, job aids, in-app messaging, and simulations.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in designing appealing, meaningful, and effective learning experiences and resources that help people get their jobs done with confidence.
What You’ll Do:
Needs Analysis & Research
- Confidently lead business and user research to identify pain points and opportunities to drive behavior change and performance improvement
- Comfortably use quantitative and qualitative needs analysis techniques to help prioritize our learning efforts
- Be an active listener who also knows how to ask insightful questions to unlock a greater understanding of business and learning needs
Learning Design & Development
- Translate our business needs into diverse learning programs, experiences, and resources for multiple audiences including client partners, account managers, and agency partners
- Properly scope and define outcome-driven learning objectives
- Partner with subject matter experts and creative team to design and develop appealing, on-brand experiences, documentation, and resources
- Experiment and use diverse technologies to create interactive, responsive, and user-friendly online courses
- Create formative and summative assessment strategies aimed at helping people evaluate their level of comprehension across their learning journey
- Write concise and customer-friendly instruction for a variety of learning modalities (e.g., online courses, documentation, resources, in-app messages)
- Effectively organize content and deliverables in a logical and intuitive manner
- Anticipate learner’s questions and provide clarity on complex topics
What We Can Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in instructional design and/or training development and delivery
- Project management: Own the design and development process from end to end, i.e. you’re detail-oriented and love creating programs from ground zero
- Track record of developing on-demand and in-person learning experiences while applying user-centered design principles
- Familiarity with the latest learning and technology trends: You’ve used tools like Articulate and Camtasia (Adobe Creative Cloud and WorkRamp are a plus)
- Proactive and curious: You have strong analytical skills to assess the root cause of the problem and identify relevant appropriate solutions
- Pragmatic: You take an iterative approach to creating new learning experiences
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, open to diverse perspectives, and new ideas: You genuinely like helping others and have a service-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial: You’ve worked in agile environments and love building new things
- Portfolio of your proudest work and sample learning experiences
This role is flexible to be based out of any of our U.S. offices (SF, NY, LA, Chicago), or remote.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.