Our team partners with our global Marketing team. As a member of the Marketing BizOps team, which sits more broadly in our Finance organization, you will deliver insights that drive decision-making, execution and investments for key marketing initiatives. This is a strategic finance role that has the following mandate:
- Drive investment allocation planning process through a deeper understanding of our marketing portfolio and ensuring the right tools and data to create leverage for our marketing organization.
- Partner with our Self-Serve and Enterprise Marketing teams to drive coordination and build consensus among cross-functional partners and teams.
- Explore and evaluate new investment opportunities.
In this more operations-focused role, success requires analytical savvy, problem-solving sophistication and a dedication to making the highest impact. We are looking for humble, hardworking and collaborative individuals that can think on their feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to present directly to our senior leaders. Your impact will be felt immediately!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop and drive planning and forecasting model for Self-Serve Marketing and Enterprise Marketing KPIs
- Assess ROI impact of marketing investments in demand gen and self serve growth
- Partner closely with Product and Sales BizOps teams on cross-functional initiatives to manage a smooth, efficient organization that excels at cross-functional collaboration and execution
- Diagnose, coordinate and align our growth initiatives across Product, Marketing, Analytics, Research and Customer Experienceto achieve our business goals
- Communicate solutions confidently and effectively across Slack
- Build a consultative relationship across the organization, and meet with strategic partners that align with our highest priorities
We strive to build a culture that balances our values with high standards of execution. You are someone who can:
- Master Excel, scenario modeling, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Remain meticulous and detail oriented while working on a variety of projects
- Simplify huge data sets, complex problems and extract insights with frameworks and analyses
What you should have
- 3+ years of related work experience at a high-performing tech company or management consulting
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
- Practical experience writing SQL queries and pulling data from relational databases
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.