Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
As a Performance Marketing Manager your job is to fuel our growth with extremely effective online paid acquisition/digital marketing campaigns by running end-to-end digital paid and PPC campaigns and initiatives for the North American market. We value creativity, proactivity & initiative in how we work here, and you’ll have the opportunity to challenge us to try new things and approaches!
*while this role is open to remote, we are looking for employees that can have a 4 hour overlap with our Paris team: i.e. 8-5 pm est
What you’ll do:
- Run paid marketing campaigns: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Manage paid search & display programs including Adwords, ads, copy, and budget
- Design and scale Aircall’s paid search program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive profitable multi-year growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising.
- Partner with the Sales, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Brand teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Manage Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Mobile/Web Display, SEM/PPC, & all other paid media channels
- Instill a culture of data & testing for improving marketing performance through executing A/B tests and applying statistics insights to identify opportunities
- Own a lead commit as determined with your manager
- Work directly with the Partnership team to drive online acquisition through our integration and co-marketing initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years or more of experience in paid acquisition marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Deep knowledge of marketing to the North American market
- Experience with B2B funnel strategies
- You are an experienced advertiser on digital advertising platforms like Adwords, display, affiliate programs, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics (Marketo and Salesforce is a plus!)
- A metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with A/B multivariate testing
- The ability to work independently and be self-sufficient
- You are proactive and love to bring new and innovative ideas to the table!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We’ll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset💵 Competitive salary package & equity🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered📈 401k plan with company matching!✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!⭐️ Wellness, internet and childcare reimbursements💚 Generous parental leave policy
DE&I Statement:At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey. We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table — providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive. We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.