We are seeking an innovative Recruiting Operations/Programs professional to develop, lead, and own our most critical recruiting programs. As the Recruiting Operations Programs Lead, you will have the opportunity to drive quality, efficiency and velocity for our Recruiting Team by making our programs come to life.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design and execute key programmatic initiatives, including but not limited to the following: referral programs, sourcing jams, internal mobility, interviewer calibration, candidate experience, external and internal events, and brand operations.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Leadership to ensure programs align with company priorities.
- Create, organize, and deliver associated project communications and documentation.
- Investigate trends and innovations; use the knowledge to advise the programs you lead.
- Effectively use data to track programs through key performance indicators and insights.
- Ensure a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging lens is coordinated into all our programs.
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting Operations and/or Recruiting Program Management.
- Evidence of leading cross-functional projects, handling all aspects of program management including planning, coordination, communication, and execution.
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence, organizational savviness, execution skills (strategy through implementation) and executive presence.
- Collaborative and influential in partnering with other teams.
- Eagerness to accept accountability, displaying ownership over work and the impact it has on the success of the business
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.