Location: Remote (ideally based in the Netherlands)
Duration: March – November
Location: The Netherlands (remote during COVID)
Our client is a retail bank based in the Netherlands and is looking for a senior change manager/release train engineer who is able to manage changes from a brand perspective. You will be involved in promoting the interests of marketing and brand organization and facilitate the implementation of a multi-brand policy. You will prioritize changes that make the greatest contribution to the company’s strategic goals – this includes mapping dependencies and managing the backlog. Additionally, you will be involved in improving the Portfolio Management and the movement towards an Agile organization and an agile / scrum / SAFe way of working.
If you are a change manager with extensive knowledge of brand organizations, disruption channels, products and services, and cultural change this may be the role for you!
- Managing change initiatives, ensuring progress, creating cohesion, and achieving strategic objectives
- Manage changes from a multi-brand perspective in a careful, efficient and result-oriented manner
- Working in a multidisciplinary manner and will be liaising between brands, capabilities, IT and other stakeholders
- Continuously informed and engaged on the latest methods and developments within your field
- Support the Information Manager to improve Portfolio Management, in which the change of building a multi-brand and phasing out the brand-specific change will be important
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as a product owner or project/change manager
- Knowledge of and experience with agile project management, SAFe methodologies, and PMW-pro
- Knowledge of and experience with change and portfolio management in complex multi-brand organizations
- Experience in managing implementations of large and complex change processes, preferably in an Agile environment
- Excellent expectation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with managing and developing self-steering multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of distribution models
- Experience in the financial industry (preferably banking)
- Dutch Native speaker
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Riverflex is an open network consultancy enabled by a core tech platform based on a platform of top independent consultants. We create high performing teams tailored to our client’s needs – providing the benefits of flexibility and deep expertise combined with the safety and trust of a large consulting firm. In the past 3 years, we have experienced massive growth, racking up 15 world-class clients and over 900 independent consultants in its network.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.