At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don’t have a traditional way of doing things. We will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that’s innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry.
- Manage full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience
- Recruiting for the following Departments: Marketing, Services, Finance, Operations, Administration, Product
- Partner with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team members to identify key requirements for each role
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking and leveraging the Talkdesk team as our best sourcing asset
- Conduct application screening, first touch phone calls, and in-person interviews of candidates
- Coordinate the offer process and conduct reference checks
- Keep candidates and relevant Talkdesk team members continually informed throughout the hiring process
- Facilitate hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Talkdesk team and culture
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels within an organization, including senior management positions
- Experience negotiating complex employee compensation packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.