We are excited to add to our team a Head of Global Technology Recruiting to lead all aspects surrounding our hyper-growth efforts globally.
Do you thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, are data-driven and technically savvy? Do you have a passion for optimizing processes and a solid understanding of the global technical talent pool? Can you balance critical, long-term thinking about how we scale the recruiting function with hands-on delivery to ensure what happens today translates into our goals for tomorrow? Do you love leading teams and developing people?
What You Will Be Doing:
- Bring your vision and passion for recruiting systems and processes at a global scale
- Promote continuous improvement of our recruiting processes and operations at Elastic through leadership, guidance and education
- Build an outstanding candidate experience, in coordination with our People Operations team and onboarding
- Translate global hiring targets into recruiting strategy and plans, in partnership with managers, executives and finance
- Establish metrics and dashboards with a reporting cadence
- Collaborate on building a Talent Brand that attracts diverse talent which embodies our Source Code globally
What You Bring Along:
- Technical recruiting leadership and business experience
- Leadership of a global recruiting function in a fast-growth technology company
- Analytical skills with the ability to develop and analyze metrics as well as hard/soft data to regularly inform the business and the executive team
- The ability to dig into complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- A strategic, analytical problem solving capability that’s not afraid to roll-up one’s sleeves and get into the weeds; passion for problem solving
- A role model for partnership across your team and your colleagues who seek insights from others in the interest of a better outcome
- An effective communicator who keeps others abreast of what is going on, asks for input, provides help when asked, and offers help when not asked
- A proven customer service orientation and understanding of the importance (and challenges!) of managing internal clients, being responsive to needs, and effectively setting expectations
- A capability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and lead change
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches is definitely a plus
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.