Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Director of Sales Development, you will scale the team, processes, and strategy responsible for opportunity creation and pipeline development at Postscript.
You will build, coach, and mentor our team of SDRs, ensuring they are highly-engaged, highly-performant and on a path of continuous learning and development. Using your expertise and creative thinking, you’ll establish a repeatable playbook to enable our successful, rapid growth.
Above all, you will be a key leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in how we scale in 2021 and beyond. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Consistently and predictably achieve performance targets for the SDR team. Actively manage pipelines and forecast future team performance.
- Build, coach, and lead a team of high-performing sales development representatives. Provide ongoing mentorship & guidance. Develop plans for SDR’s continued learning and future career growth. Cultivate and foster a strong culture of excellence for the SDR team
- Act as a strategic voice on pipeline. Fully understand and advise on how top of funnel dynamics and opportunity creation effect entire sales funnel and achievement of revenue goals.
- Develop and implement a repeatable process and playbook for the SDR team, including ideas around new prospecting strategies and use cases in our target market
- Develop and own metrics and reporting for SDR team
- Forecast needs for team headcount growth in order to support Postscript’s ambitious growth targets.
- Serve as a key leader in the Marketing & Sales organizations. Partner closely with both teams to continually improve internal processes and win as a team
What We’ll Love About You
- 3+ years experience in managing SDRs within a B2B SaaS organization
- 5+ years experience in management – hiring, coaching, and nurturing talent
- Proven history of strong team performance, preferably in hyper-growth environments
- Demonstrated passion for teaching and coaching
- Proven creativity when building out new processes & playbooks
- Data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture – work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun – We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.