About AssuranceAt Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the PositionThe Instructional Sytems Designer will be a vital part of creating objectives, content, assessments, curriculum KPI’s, learning improvement plans, and feedback loops for our current online (eLearning) and in-person (Live/VILT) environments. The individual will work with internal stakeholders to build interactive, high-impact training solutions that not only meet the current needs but also lay the foundation for innovative development opportunities going forward.
- 8+ years of experience in learning design, content development, and instructional systems development
- As an expert learning technologist, lead the planning, design of new systems and tools such defining and implementing learning tools for virtual and virtual instructor led technology (e.g., webinar technology)
- Elevate our current level of virtual learning programs to a higher level of interaction, gaming, video production, simulations, certifications, badges and a sleek look and feel
- Effectively tie learning objectives in a Sales environment to key business objectives and individual effectiveness
- Create content, learning experiences and programs using the most up-to-date methodology to remain agile and meet tight deadlines in an exceptionally fast-paced environment.
- Design the learning interventions hands-on – this is a role where you are doing the creation work
- Outstanding relationship building skills with all types of clients that will help with the ability to connect with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Design and produce engaging and adaptive learning solutions for both internal and external stakeholders in a variety of formats, such as online, mobile and in-person.
- Enhance the new hire onboarding curriculum
- Support training program mission, goals and plans.
- Support blended learning approach by creating classroom materials and content in tandem with e-learning principles.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify learning gaps, explore options and develop learning solutions.
- Comply with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and regulations.
- Provide design and technical guidance on industry standard instructional design technologies
- Design engaging, informative, and compelling content for a variety of audiences and delivery modes
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives