Headquarters: New York
Who we are
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Work with product and design to define, shape, and plan deliverables.
- Translate product requirements into engineering stories.
- Help organize work, plan sprints and oversee the development process.
- Provide estimates based for suggested product deliverables.
- Make technical decisions following best practices.
- Identify and resolve technical risks to the product and business.
- Interview future engineering hires.
- Hire contractors for projects (when necessary).
We are looking for
- Hard-working and dedicated team player that needs little to no supervision, but enjoys working a team toward a common goal.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in the unknown.
- Ability to communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Demonstrated collaboration with product managers, designers, other engineers to drive outcomes.
- Experience in a similar role at a high-growth startup.
- Proficient in English, both oral and verbal communication. We are remote-first, however building a culture that communicates well with one another independent of location is crucial.
- Preferred location between GMT -5 to GMT+3, but not required.
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs