Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe
Kraken is expanding our rapidly scaling product team composed of talented, experienced and motivated veterans of the technology, design and finance industries. We are creating the most advanced and sophisticated cryptocurrency trading platform in the world while relishing every moment along the way. Join the revolution!
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy, helping to position our product offerings, as well as creation of content to message the product’s value proposition. The ideal candidate is process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of achievement.
Responsibilities include the creation of go-to-market plans, project release coordination and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology and service teams. The product marketing manager provides day-to-day cross-functional leadership as part of the product team to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. They must also have exceptional project management skills.
- Contribute key insights to the product strategy and road map for Kraken’s suite of products
- Perform research to gain market insights across the industry
- Work closely with customers and key stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to engage investors and traders
- Influence the user experience and design of products and marketing campaigns
- Manage engagement with customers, internal and external parties
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Actively prioritize product backlog , pre-planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site-maps, and process flows
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Communicate the value of new products and services to various teams throughout the company
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- 8+ years of previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Exceptional communication, presentation skills, and technical writing skills with a proven ability to write clear and concise user stories and requirements
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms
- Strong grasp of information architecture, workflows and user experience best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with Designers, Developers, Marketing Managers, and other Product Managers in an Agile organization
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Familiarity with project management software (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Wrike)
- Strong passion for Bitcoin, and the cryptocurrency movement with a desire to make the best trading platform in the world
- Content Marketing experience a plus
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Watch “Working at Kraken” Follow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.