Create a branded website for a company focused on online education – We connect Chinese students (Age 18-24) with European online experiences (Like internships/work experience) at reputable companies. We create a bridge to grow students to professionals.
1) The website should include brand and theme for the business. One kick off session to discuss brand with founders (1 – 1.5 hours), and then propose some ideas i.e. colour schemes, logos, branding style, fonts etc. The freelancer should have experience in building both Chinese and European Brands, and clear consideration should be made to identify the difference in branding styles to the different audiences i.e. Chinese students and European companies. Clear and successful examples of this are gogokid.com and vipkid.com that brand differently.
2) Website -> Build a website using a commonly used website builder (e.g. square space) so that is easy to maintain after the project completed. We just need to add some basic information added to the site (It does not need anything complex e.g. e-commerce or payment platforms etc). It is just an information based site. Broadly, the website should have following:
• Chinese pages for Students -> Explain concept and current programs on offer
• English Pages for Students -> Explain concept and current programs on offer
• English pages for companies -> Attract companies to participate
The freelancer should have experience in:
– building brand in both Chinese and English markets
– Be fluent in both English and Chinese language
– Have experience in using a website builder like squarespace
Posted On: February 28, 2021 12:29 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Magento, Squarespace, Wix, WordPress
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com