Our client is a top hedge fund, seeking a DevOps Developer, who is looking to contribute and expand their technical skills in a variety of sectors using specialized technology, with a focus on building the tools and the infrastructure that the rest of the development team will utililze and leverage. You will help develop and maintain a monitorable, efficient, and dependable platform.
The job responsibilities include:
- Working experience in process automation, workflow optimization, monitoring software, and DevOps engineering methodologies and best practices
- Hands-on experience in a software development role and the development of SDLC pipelines and CI/CD
- Expertise working with Python, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, and containerization
- Conda and Artifactory experience
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity and experience in a hybrid Azure cloud environment
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable background with the development of CI/CD and SDLC pipelines
- Working experience in open source projects
- Experience with Bitbucker, Jira, Kubernetes or Docker and containerization
- Working experience in a trading environment and development and management of proprietary software platform
- Quality focused individual with a passion for technology, and is a team player.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow