- Design, build, test and deploy new features for our web application
- Work with the other developers using the agile methodology
- Review peer code and architecture
- Coordinate launches with new customers in collaboration with the CS team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with web application and commercial software development.
- Strong backend development experience using Python 3.
- Strong experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, and SOLID Principles.
- Experience with automated tests (unit tests, integration tests, TDD, etc.)
- Experience with Django
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience working fully remote
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- Experience working with startup and small teams
- The candidate must be legally allowed to work in Canada as an employee
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work – Work up to 4 days of the week from home (if desired).
- The whole focus of our company is enabling our members and employees to live fun and fulfilling lives
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs